Salad with Eggplant Recipe
Delicious and healthy salad! Wonderful, very simple salad!
Lunch Second Breakfast
1. Cut the eggplant into circles.
2. Add salt and leave for 30 minutes.
4. Cut onion and bell pepper into half rings.
5. Finely chop the garlic and chop the herbs.
6. Cut the tomatoes into circles or if the tomatoes are large – halves of circles))))
7. Put all the layers: fried eggplant, onion, tomatoes, garlic, herbs, fill with vegetable oil or mayonnaise! And so until you run out of food! Give a little (at least an hour) to soak!
Salad with Beans and Liver Recipe
Salad "Chicken with Sourness" Recipe
Snack "Sea Variety" Recipe
Salad with Shrimp Recipe