Discovered a very delicious Spanish cupcakes-Magdalena. It is very tender and fragrant cupcakes inside and crisp outside. They have their own cooking features and a noticeable cap with cracks, which does not settle after baking. The combination of cinnamon and honey always makes me feel warm in cold autumn weather. It’s time to try them!
Beat the eggs (from the fridge) with the sugar at high speed until fluffy and light weight (about 10 minutes). Enter the beaten eggs (continuing to beat) milk and a thin stream of vegetable oil.
Introduce the dry components by stirring at low speed or with a spatula until combined. Do not stir for a long time! Let the mass stand. The longer the better. Ideally – in the refrigerator – up to a day!
Pour into paper molds no more than 2/3, because they rise very much during baking. Still needs sprinkle the upper hand cupcakes the sugars, that attaches them some “fluffiness” on kind of and even better will emphasize cracks (alas, I since forgotten this do)
The oven to warm up to 220-200 degrees (!) and bake at this temperature for 10 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 190-180 and bake for about 10 minutes (until cooked) until Golden brown.
My cupcakes are baked right after making the dough and, I must say, I really liked them!
I summarize all the nuances of cooking:
1) Eggs borrow from refrigerator;
2) Beat eggs with sugar for a long time! To air condition and whitewash mass (about 10 minutes);
3) the Flour must be sifted;
4) Connect the “dry” and ” wet “parts at a slow speed” K ” – spatula or silicone spatula in hand until mixing (combining parts). It can’t be done!
5) Leave the mixture to stand in the refrigerator (the longer – the better. Until the day!).
6) After the refrigerator, you need a heat “blow” when baking, so that the “cap” rises, therefore, the beginning of baking at a high temperature, then you need to reduce the gas.
7) Still can be under warming up put in the oven water, and before, as questioning there cupcakes, to remove its and bake.