Warm Salad with Rice, Mushrooms and Beans Recipe
Warm salads, especially in the cold season, is my weakness. I love wild rice, and in combination with mushrooms and beans is extremely tasty and healthy! Serve as a salad, or as a separate dish.
Lunch Second Breakfast
Black pepper, salt
Black pepper, salt
Rice pour broth or water.
Bring to a boil and over low heat, under a tightly closed lid, cook for 50 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
20 minutes before the end of cooking the rice, slice the mushrooms. Fry them on high heat, in vegetable oil for 10 minutes.
Add the beans (do not defrost), continue to fry for another 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper and garlic. Warm up 1 minute to go in the aroma.
For dressing mix all ingredients.
Mix rice, mushrooms with beans and dill. Season the salad.
Salad with Broccoli and Radish Recipe
- The salad was delicious! The dressing gives it a slight sourness. The sharpness can be adjusted by adding pepper and garlic. - Broccoli, Radish, Let...
Salad with Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Pine Nuts Recip...
- Easy to prepare, but very spicy salad with fried mushrooms, hard cheese and tomatoes, sprinkled with pine nuts. Very beautiful salad and most import...
Salad with Champignons Recipe
- I want to offer a delicious and bright salad with Beijing cabbage, mushrooms and bell peppers, which is perfect for both meat and fish. - Chinese ca...
Salad with Bean Recipe
- Delicious, healthy, hearty salad. Preparing as quickly as it is eaten! - Green bean ((frozen)), Beans canned, Champignons, garlic, Soy sauce, olive ...
Salad with Potatoes, Mushrooms and Garlic Recipe
- Salad with potatoes, mushrooms and baked garlic. In post no potatoes can not do. We were pleasantly surprised by the salad with baked garlic, fragra...
Cabbage Salad with Lemon Recipe
- Crunchy, with a small pinch of garlic, sour tomato and lemon. A wonderful addition to meat or fish dishes. - Cabbage, Bulgarian pepper, Carrot, garl...