|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 piece Carrot
- 1/2 pieces Orange
- 1 teaspoon Pine nut oil
- 1/3 teaspoons Pine nuts (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Allspice (to taste)
- Seasoning (Italian herbs) (to taste)
- Grate the peeled carrots on a large or medium grater.
- Peel the orange, separate the pulp from the films and cut.You need to clean them over a bowl so that the juice dripped it into a bowl. We'll add it to the sauce.
- Sauce:In a Cup mix orange juice, lemon juice, oil. Add salt and pepper. Mix everything.
- Mix the carrots with the oranges, cover with the sauce. Sprinkle nuts on top.Optionally, you can sprinkle herbs de Provence! Let the salad brew for half an hour.