1. Cut the ribs into portions along the ribs.
2. Remove the zest from oranges and lemon with a grater.
3. Squeeze juice from oranges and half a lemon using a citrus juicer.
4. Honey slightly melt in the microwave to become liquid. Not boil.
5. Ribs pour fresh juice, honey, salt and season with spices.
6. Be sure to leave to marinate for a day in the refrigerator covering the dishes with cling film!
7. Put on a baking sheet in one layer, pour the remaining marinade and send in a preheated oven for 50 minutes at 220-230 C.