Today I have a simple recipe for chicken baked in the oven, which is perfect for a festive table or for dinner with your family. With this method of cooking, grilled chicken always turns out juicy, flavorful with a crispy crust.
1. Wash the chicken and tie the legs with a thread or ribbon from the baking sleeve.
2. Prepare the brine. In warm water, dissolve salt, sugar and add soy sauce. Stuff them with a chicken carcass.
3. Sprinkle any mixture of seasonings on top. I had chicken seasoning, paprika, garlic pepper.
4. Bake in a preheated oven to 160°C. on the lower heating + convection + grill mode for 1 hour.
5. Then get the chicken, grease with Teriyaki sauce. Increase the oven temperature to 170°C and bake until crisp.
I want to note that I only give an approximate temperature regime and baking time. Everyone has different ovens and everyone should focus on the capabilities of their oven. If the temperature is too high, the chicken will burn on top and remain raw inside, so the temperature should be optimal.