1. Cheese RUB on a small grater, half of cheese will keep for dusting the meatballs during baking.
2. add cheese, salt, oregano, breadcrumbs to the minced meat, beat the egg, knead well.
3. Take a baking dish, greased with sunflower oil and it formed meat balls.
4. Prepare the sauce: fry the onion and garlic in sunflower oil, add tomato juice ( tomato paste), ketchup and simmer for 10 minutes, add salt and sugar and simmer for another 3 minutes.
5. pour sunflower oil on the Meat balls and put them in the oven ( 190C) for 15 minutes.
6. remove the meatballs from the oven, pour the sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cheese, put in the oven for another 10 minutes.