1) Chop the cookies and mix with melted butter, put in a split form and tamp;
2) dilute the gelatin 1 tbsp. l. + a glass of warm water (wait until the gelatin swells, then melt it over very low heat);
3) in a separate bowl, mix cream cheese+sugar+vanilla+cream with a whisk;
4) mix everything thoroughly with a whisk;
5) pour gelatin into the mass (strain through a sieve) and mix again;
6) put the mass in a split form on a cookie cake;
7) put it in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours;
8) if you want to decorate with fruit, then an hour later we take the form out of the refrigerator, decorate with fruit and send it back to the refrigerator for the remaining time.