Delicate Chocolate-Banana Dessert with Berries Recipe
I offer another quick-to-prepare dessert of bananas and white chocolate - in two versions - with strawberries and blueberries. It is radically different from the previous one: both in taste and appearance. It is not necessary to beat anything, everything is mixed with a spoon. It is ideal for summer, because cooking takes no more than 10 minutes, and the time for solidification is about 1 hour.
1. Pour the gelatin into the water, mix and leave for 5 minutes. Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds. with a power of 750 watts.
2. Puree the banana with a blender. Combine with the melted gelatin and mix well.
3. Wash the strawberries and cut them - small in half, large-into 4 parts. Wash the blueberries and dry them.
4. Break the chocolate into pieces. Melt in the microwave-put it on for 30 seconds at a power of 750 watts. Stir and put it back on for 30 seconds. Mix until smooth.
5. Add sour cream and mix well.
6. Combine both masses, mix until smooth and divide in half.
7. Add the strawberries to one part and mix. Add the blueberries to the other one and mix it too.
8. Spread out on the cremans and put them in the refrigerator for 1 hour.