In the spring, you especially want salads, after the winter there is a lack of greens and vitamins. This salad is suitable for those who like to experiment with different flavors. The salad is fresh, tender, light, but satisfying. The aftertaste is very pleasant. Chicken-saturates, kiwi and apple-refresh, egg - gives tenderness. A creamy and savory dressing makes the dish delicious. Let the salad brew and it will delight you with its taste! I recommend cooking, despite the fact that this is a meat salad with fruit (which many do not like so much). The site has similar options, but the point here is garlic))
The taste of the salad is tender with a pleasant sourness. Garlic gives a piquancy with a pleasant aftertaste. Due to the chicken, the salad turns out to be satisfying, but not heavy. Sour cream makes the dressing more tender and creamy. Fruits give juiciness and freshness.
Prepare the ingredients for the salad:
* Boil the chicken (any meat part) in a broth with spices. You can also bake the meat in the oven.
* Boil the carrots (I cook them peeled together with the chicken).
* Boil the egg. Separate the whites from the yolks
* Peel the kiwi. Kiwi is better to take a little under-ripe and not too soft.
* Peel the apple and remove the seeds. Any apple will do (delicious with both sweet and sour).
Prepare the ingredients for the sauce.
Mix mayonnaise with sour cream, squeeze out a clove of garlic. If you use homemade mayonnaise, then add the ingredients at the last stage of whipping with a blender. Garlic in the dressing is mandatory! Without it, there will be no piquancy. If desired, the amount of garlic can be increased.
The dressing should be infused for 20-30 minutes (while the vegetables are cooking).
Chop the vegetables:
* Chicken-small cubes
* Kiwi - small cube
* Grate the carrots on a fine grater
* Protein-on a fine grater
* Yolk - on a fine grater (it is more convenient for me to rub it between my fingers)
* Apple - on a medium grater (on a small one it turns out puree - I do not like it)
Spread the salad in layers:
1st layer-chicken + grease with sauce
2nd layer-kiwi + smear with sauce
3rd layer-protein + grease with sauce4th layer-carrots + grease with sauce
5th layer-apple + grease with sauce
6th layer-yolk (without sauce).
I do not add salt to the layers, just make the dressing more spicy. A tablespoon of sauce is enough for each layer, so the salad does not turn out to be heavy.Decorate the top with kiwi (optional). We put it in the cold to soak for 2 hours (at least). After soaking, the salad becomes more delicious, so I recommend leaving it in the refrigerator overnight.