Prepare fried garlic as described in this recipe:
1. Garlic to disassemble into slices.
2. In a saucepan, boil the water , throw in the garlic cloves and boil for 30 seconds, drain the water, pour the garlic with cold water. Peel off the skins.
3. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and put the peeled garlic, as soon as you hear that the garlic has started to sizzle, make the fire minimal.
4. Add the herb mixture, put the Bay leaf, and fry the garlic, shaking the saucepan, for about 25-30 minutes, avoiding burning. The fire should be minimal.
5. Now turn on the heat to the maximum and pour in the wine, cook until the wine is completely evaporated , if desired- add salt
6. Transfer the ready garlic to a plate and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley. Remove the Bay leaf when serving.
Wrap the beets in foil and bake in the oven until ready.
Cut the cooled beetroot into cubes, add the fried garlic to it, and add a little salt.
Prepare a dressing of olive oil , honey, mustard and lemon juice, and season the salad.
Put the salad on a plate , top with slices of cheese and parsley.