1. Cut the onion into cubes, grate the carrots, and cut the mushrooms into plates.
2.Heat the sunflower oil and butter in a frying pan.
3. Fry the onion and carrot until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Vegetables from the frying pan are spread in a dish.
4. In the same pan, put the mushrooms, cover with a lid and fry until the liquid evaporates. Salt to taste. We put the mushrooms from the frying pan in a dish with the vegetables.
5. In the same pan, spread the washed buckwheat and warm up for 3 minutes. Pour salted boiling water so that it covers the buckwheat completely. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
6. In the finished buckwheat, add the fried onions and carrots and fried mushrooms.
7. Mix well.