1. Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
2. Fry the chicken cubes in a little vegetable oil on all sides. Season well with a mixture of peppers and curry. Drizzle over soy sauce and cook until the sauce has evaporated.
3. Remove the chicken cubes with a slotted spoon and place in a sieve to glass the oil. Then put in a salad bowl.
4. Cut the bell peppers into pieces and add to the chicken.
5. Tear the Romano lettuce leaves with your hands. If you cut with a knife, the taste is lost.
6. Peel and film the oranges, collecting the juice in a salad bowl. Disassemble into segments. Add orange pulp to salad. (Oranges should be juicy and tasty. A bad orange will kill the taste. Be sure to taste the oranges).
7. Mix all products. Salt a little. Mix yoghurt with mayonnaise and season salad.