This is one of my favorite chicken wing dishes. It turns out very juicy and delicious. The dish is prepared very quickly and simply. In the recipe, I tried to clearly show how to cook this yummy food.
1. Cut the chicken wings into 3 pieces
2. Marinate the wings in a sauce of salt, sunflower oil, soy sauce, a mixture of peppers, paprika, ground pepper and garlic.
3. Leave the wings to stand for 10-15 minutes
4. Spread the wings on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for 30-35 minutes
5. Mix the butter, brown sugar, tomato paste, chili sauce, soy sauce, honey in a saucepan
6. Leave the sauce on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly
7. Spread the wings in the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes