I propose a recipe for an interesting cake with tomatoes and olives. It has an unusual taste, but it can be eaten both hot and cold. And most importantly, this cake is prepared very simply and quickly enough.
1. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, peel and cut each into large slices. If you have cherry, then cut them into 4 parts and also peel them of seeds.
2. Cut the olives into 4 pieces.
3. Prepare the dough: slightly beat the eggs, add thyme, salt and mayonnaise, mix everything and gradually add flour. You should get a viscous dough.
4. Put the filling into the dough and mix well.
5. Put the prepared mass into a cake pan and bake at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
6. Cool the cake slightly and can be served.