1. beat Eggs with salt and vanilla sugar to a light froth, then continue to beat until a fluffy mass is formed, gradually adding sugar;
2. Add the melted butter, zest and juice of one orange, sifted flour with baking powder and gently mix with a whisk until smooth;
3. In a form with high sides, lined with parchment paper or greased with butter, put the dough and send it to a preheated 180-degree oven for 30-40 minutes, you can check the readiness with a toothpick;
4. For glaze, mix powdered sugar with orange juice and pour over the top ready the cooled cake;
5. Fragrant orange cake is ready.