1. cut off the bottom and top of the pineapple. Cut out the pulp.
2. Put the cut off bottom part of the pineapple in place. The result is a basket with a bottom.
3. Cut the cloves along the edge of the basket with a knife. Fill with cherries (or any other berry)
4. peel Kiwi and orange, cut lengthwise into 2 parts, cut into half rings.
5. The pineapple split into two parts. Cut into half rings.
6. Place a basket of berries on the center of the dish. Spread the kiwi, pineapple and orange in a circle.
7. in a circle, decorate with berries.