1. Grate potatoes and zucchini on a coarse grater.
2. Squeeze out the excess liquid.
3. Add egg, black pepper, salt, flour.
4. Mix everything well.
5.Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan.
6. Put the potato-zucchini mass in a frying pan.
7. Fry on one side for 5 minutes. over low heat with the lid closed.
8.Turn it over.
9. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
10. Then onion, sausage, canned mushrooms, tomato.
11. Sprinkle with grated cheese again.
12. Close the lid and cook for 5-7 minutes on low heat.