Cancelloni pasta or shells large stuffed. There are a lot of different recipes for cooking large shells. Today I will offer you the simplest one. I will stuff the shells with fried sausages with onions and garlic, and then bake them under the cheese, adding a little mushroom broth. It's delicious! Easy!
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 13 pieces Pasta cancelloni or large shells
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 piece Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 pieces Sausage Bavarian
- 100 ml Broth mushroom or water
- 30 gram Hard cheese
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning (Provence herbs)
- In a saucepan, I poured olive oil, warmed it and put garlic cloves, crushed with the flat side of a knife. Fry for a minute so that the garlic gives its flavor to the oil. It can be removed. Spread the finely chopped onion and gild it. Next-finely chopped sausages. I have a "Bavarian". Fry a little for a couple of minutes and put the Provencal herbs. Stir and remove from heat. You can replace the oil with any, including butter. You can also replace Provencal herbs with your favorite spices. For example: Basil, oregano, thyme...
- Seashells are boiled in water until al dente (see the cooking instructions on the package). I boiled for about 5 minutes. We throw it in a colander. You can sprinkle them with a little oil so that they don't stick to each other. Let them cool. I don't salt when I boil it. Start stuffing and putting in a baking dish. In the form you need to pour a little broth or just water on the bottom. I'll pour salted mushroom broth from wild mushrooms. We put the stuffed shells as much as will fit in the form. I have fit 13 pieces (6 pieces left). Put in the oven, setting t-180 C and time 15 minutes. Everything is almost ready except for the shells, do not overdo it in the oven, otherwise the edges will dry out. After 10 minutes, I took out the form.