|Cook Time||50 minutes|
- 500 gram Carrot
- 300 gram Curd cheese
- 4 pieces Eggs
- 16 tablespoons Oat flour (or oat flakes)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut shavings
- 500 ml Milk
- 2 tablespoons Gelatin
- 3 teaspoons Sugar substitute (to taste)
- 10 pieces Prune
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Place on a baking sheet with a layer no thicker than 1 cm, bake for 30 minutes in a preheated 200 gr. oven. It is better to do this on a silicone mat. If you use parchment, brush it with oil a little, and when the cake is ready, turn the parchment upside down, moisten with a small amount of water and wait a minute. So baking paper (or parchment) will be better off. Cut the finished cake into rectangles of the desired shape.
- After the milk has cooled, add the soft cottage cheese and beat with a mixer. Soak the gelatin, let it swell. Then I dissolved it in the microwave for 1 minute. You do this by following the instructions on the gelatin package. Add to the curd-milk mass and whisk again. Add chopped prunes (optional). And collect our cakes. I did it in molds. Don't worry that our cream is liquid, everything will thicken!