I love liver pates, but it is known that they put a lot of butter in them. I made the pate a little easier for myself, I don't eat a lot of fatty foods. The result was a lightweight version of liver pate made from beef liver with the addition of carrots, baked in the oven in cream.
|Cook Time||120 minutes|
- 500 gram Beef liver
- 1 piece Red onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 250 milliliters Cream (10%)
- 30 gram Butter much denser harden
- Olive oil any, to grease the form
- Carrot large
- Salt to taste
- I will bake all products except butter in the oven in cream. Such a tender version of liver pate, which is usually very high in calories and fatty due to the large amount of butter. Rinse the liver thoroughly, remove the film, cut out all the veins and cut into small pieces. We'll need a uniform. I smeared it with a brush with olive oil. At the bottom we put the "washers" of carrots, covering the entire bottom. Put the liver slices on the carrots, and put onion rings and whole but peeled garlic cloves on top. Add a glass of cream with salt to taste and fill the mold with the products.
- Remove the garlic cloves. I put the halves of baked goods in a blender, added a couple of spoonfuls of liquid from under them and broke them. If very thick, add more liquid. Add salt and smooth to taste, pepper if desired, I did not pepper. When everything is whipped into a homogeneous mass, add the butter. It must be removed from the refrigerator in advance so that it becomes soft. I added quite a bit. If you add more butter, the pate will be denser when it hardens.