1. Wash the broccoli and divide it into separate inflorescences. Peel the bell pepper and cut into strips. Peel the onion and chop it into half rings.
2. Wash the meat with cold water, dry it with a paper towel and cut it into 1.5 cm wide strips. Then season with pepper, salt and sprinkle with starch. Mix well.
3. In a wide frying pan, heat the oil well. Fry the meat until tender, then remove it from the pan, cover with a lid and set aside.
4. In the same pan, fry the onion, bell pepper and broccoli for 1 minute, and then add the garlic passed through the press.
5. Pour the soy sauce over the vegetables, add the broth and bring to a boil. Add the meat and cashew nuts to the vegetables and simmer all together for 4-5 minutes. Then put a pinch of sugar, add pepper and salt to taste. Serve with a side dish of rice.P. S. Broccoli can be replaced with cauliflower, add mushrooms. Use beef instead of pork.