If you want to treat yourself to something light, but at the same time satisfying, delicious and healthy, I suggest that you prepare with me the simplest in preparation, but at the same time an exquisite salad with seafood. The highlight of it will be the sauce, thick and spicy!
1. Prepare the sauce. Peel the avocado. Set aside half, cut the other half into cubes, add lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil, balsamic sauce. Beat with a blender.
2. Cook squid and seafood for 45 seconds in boiling water with salt, pepper, bay leaf.
3. Tear the lettuce leaves on the dish.
4. Cut the remaining 1/2 avocado and put it on the salad.
5. Cut the eggs and put them on top.
6. Cut the squid and put it on top of the eggs. Next, lay out the seafood.
7. Cut the cucumber and put it on top.
8. Cut the tomatoes into 4 pieces and put the cucumber on top.
9.Top the salad with the sauce.