1. Plum detachable from the bone.
2. Transfer the seedless plum to a saucepan with a thick bottom, add water, put it on the fire and cook the plum for 5-7 minutes from the moment of boiling.
3. While the plum is cooking, chop the hot pepper, garlic, and parsley in the bowl of a blender.
4. after 7 minutes, remove the plum from the heat and use a blender to turn it into a homogeneous mass.
5. to the plum mass, add the crushed herbs with garlic and pepper, sugar, salt, hops - suneli, mix.
6. Put the plum mass on the fire and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally.
7. Boil the sauce to the consistency that you need. ( someone likes a more liquid sauce, and someone more dense)
8. The sauce is ready put in clean jars, let cool and store in the fridge.