Summer has come and it's time for vegetables. While zucchini is still young, you can make a lot of delicious dishes from them. We offer to cook rolls of zucchini and chicken. You can bake them both in the oven and on the grill.
1. First we need to cut the meat into thin longitudinal strips, then cut them in half and lightly beat them off.
2. Now the meat must be marinated for 15-20 minutes. To do this, we salt the meat, pepper it and mix it with chopped garlic.
3. While the meat is marinating, we cut the zucchini into strips 0.5 cm thick.
4. Next, cover the baking sheet with parchment paper, lubricate it with vegetable oil and spread the strips of zucchini.
5. Salt, lubricate them also with vegetable oil and put them in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 5-7 minutes, so that the zucchini softens slightly.
6. While the zucchini is in the oven, three cheeses.
7. We take out the zucchini, grease it with sauce, sprinkle with spices, spread the pieces of meat and sprinkle with cheese.
8. Now we twist the zucchini into a roll and pierce it with a skewer.
9. Form (baking sheet) we grease it with vegetable oil, put the rolls in it and put it in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.