1. Pour cold water over the quail eggs and send them to the stove. After the water boils, cook the eggs for 5 minutes. Then we send it under cold water, let it cool completely and clean it.
2. fill the Peeled eggs with soy sauce, and pass the garlic through the press and let it stand for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. in a dry pan, fry the sesame seeds until Golden brown.
4. after 30 minutes, fry the eggs in vegetable oil for 5-7 minutes.
5. String the eggs on skewers or toothpicks and roll in sesame seeds. Spread on a platter.