We prepare the most delicious and favorite dishes for the Easter holiday. One of the most favorite options for cottage cheese Easter in our family is custard. It has a deliciously balanced taste, is stored for a long time and leaves no one indifferent. I offer you one of its variants - with blueberries. Easter turns out to be incredibly beautiful, with a wonderful blueberry flavor and aroma.
|Cook Time||90 minutes|
- 600 gram Cottage cheese
- 4 pieces Chicken eggs
- 200 gram Sour cream
- 100 gram Butter
- 150 gram Sugar
- 1,5 pack Vanilin
- 300 gram Blueberry I have frozen
- 50 gram Almond
- 50 gram Peanuts I have crushed peanuts in caramel
- 50 gram Candied fruits
- 50 gram Raisins pitted
- Let's make blueberry puree first. Put the frozen blueberries in a small saucepan, add three tablespoons of sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla sugar, I use fragrant vanilla sugar, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally. Beat the berries with a blender, cool a little and rub through a sieve. As a result, I got 270 grams of blueberry puree.
- To prepare an Easter cake, in order to avoid burning, it is better to use a mold with a thick bottom. Put cottage cheese in a saucepan, add sour cream, melted butter, sugar and vanilla. I use sugar with natural vanilla. Preheat the mixture, stirring occasionally, avoiding burning. As soon as our ingredients become homogeneous and begin to bubble, beat four eggs one at a time, stirring constantly each time.
- Carefully put the curd mass into the mold. If the whole mass does not fit right away, wait 10 minutes, during which time part of the serum will drain and you will be able to put the whole mass into the mold without any residue. I use this construction. After 15 minutes, cover Easter with the edges of the gauze, put the load on top and put it in the refrigerator for a day. A little trick. To make the bottom of Easter smooth and beautiful, I adapted a small tile, just according to the inner size of the mold. The tile is wrapped in a bag, and a weighting device is installed on top.