Preparing spinach dough.
- Add one egg and spinach to the blender bowl and grind until smooth.
- I knead the dough in bread pans ( you can knead the dough with your hands). In the container from the bread maker, add chopped spinach with egg, cold water, flour (flour can go a little more or less, it all depends on the quality of the flour), salt, knead the dough.
- Put the finished dough in a bag.
Preparing the filling.
- While the dough is resting, prepare the filling for the dumplings. Meat ( I have pork) and onion pass through a meat grinder, add salt, spices, finely chopped dill, parsley, green onions in the mince, knead well.
Form the dumplings in a convenient way for you. I formed it using a dumpling maker.
- Add a little salt to the water for the dumplings, add the Bay leaf and bring to a boil. Lower the dumplings into boiling water and cook until tender.