1. beat Eggs with salt and vanilla sugar to a light foam, then continue to beat until a fluffy mass is formed, gradually adding sugar;
2. add the melted butter, cocoa powder, sifted flour and baking powder to the beaten egg mass in several stages, and mix gently until smooth;
3. Put the dough in a form with high sides, greased with vegetable oil, bake for 40-45 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven;
4. for the mint cream: grind the mint leaves in a blender with condensed milk, then pass through a sieve. Add the softened butter, cottage cheese, powdered sugar and beat everything thoroughly with a mixer until fluffy. The cream turns slightly green, if desired, you can add a dye;
5. Put the mint cream on a completely cooled sponge cake, flatten. Top with melted chocolate if desired.
6. Put the cake in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, cut into portions.