1. Add paprika, dry garlic, salt to the breadcrumbs, and mix everything together.
2. Cut out the legs of the mushrooms.
3. Breading mushrooms: to do this, dip each mushroom cap first in beaten eggs, then in flour, again in eggs and breadcrumbs, then spread on a paper towel.
4. Pour sunflower oil into a saucepan and cook the mushroom caps in oil until golden on both sides, spread on a paper towel.
5. Prepare the filling: finely chop the bacon, boiled eggs, green onions, grate the cheese on a coarse grater, pre-fried mushroom legs, mayonnaise and mix everything.
6. Line the baking sheet with parchment, lay out the caps and stuff the filling, put the finely chopped sweet pepper on top of the filling. Bake at 180C, 10 minutes.
7. Put the finished mushrooms on a platter.