1. Cut ham, tomatoes, and pepper into small cubes. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Chop the greens finely.
2. Prepare the omelet: in a bowl, beat the eggs, add milk, flour, salt, beat well with a whisk.
3. Pour sunflower oil into a hot frying pan and pour the prepared omelet.
4. Sprinkle the omelet with chopped parsley and fry over low heat under the lid.
5. As soon as the omelet thickens, put the cubes of ham, pepper, tomato on it, sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
6. Roll the omelet into a roll, cover and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until the cheese melts.
7. Serve the finished roll in a warm form.