Potato casserole with chicken meatballs and beans with vegetables in Italian. I have made it very easy for myself to prepare this wonderful dish using ready-made beans with vegetables in Italian. This dish will not spoil your festive table and it can be served hot, significantly reducing the time standing at the stove.
|Cook Time||75 minutes|
For minced meat:
- 350 gram Minced meat you can make it yourself or buy a ready-made one
- 1 piece Chicken egg
- 0,5 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 0,5 teaspoon Cayenne pepper or black, any favorite you like to taste and desire
- 1 piece Onion
- 1 tablespoon Breadcrumbs whites
For minced meat:
- I'll make mashed potatoes for the casserole. Boil the potatoes in salted water. I drained all the liquid, leaving one glass in case the potatoes were badly crumpled. Make mashed potatoes by adding just 1 tbsp of liquid. Spread with butter. Mix thoroughly. Mashed potatoes are ready. I let it cool down a little and beat one egg into it.
- Prepare the minced chicken or take it ready. For 350 g of minced meat, I took 1 onion, chopped very finely, 1 egg, salt and pepper. I mixed and put 1 tbsp.l. of white breadcrumbs in it so that the minced meat seemed watery to me. Take a baking dish. I took the form D-20 cm and height-5 cm. I smeared it with sunflower oil. Put half of the mashed potatoes on the bottom of the mold. For mashed potatoes-0.5 cans of beans in a glass with vegetables in Italian. Then, with wet hands, she formed balls of minced meat and put them on the beans. I have 11 of them. I also filled the empty spaces with beans from the jar.
- The top layer is the second half of the mashed potatoes. Separate the yolk from the egg. I will use it to mark the top of the future casserole so that it is beautiful in the baking process. Place in the oven, setting t-180 C, for 40 minutes. About 15 minutes before the end of baking, I covered the top of the casserole with foil so that it did not darken much. Focus on your oven.