1. shrimps (I have boiled and frozen) to clean: remove the head, tail and intestines (300 gr.-this is the weight of peeled shrimps).
2. in 1 tsp of flour, add the pepper mixture and salt to taste, add to the shrimp and mix.
3. Squeeze out the juice of 2 tbsp of 1/2 lemon. add to the shrimp and mix. (You can let it stand for 30 minutes).
4. chop the Garlic coarsely.
5. in a frying pan, melt the butter and add the olive oil. Add the garlic and fry it a little.
6. All garlic must be removed from the oil.
7. put the prawns in the pan and fry for 1 minute. Then add the cream, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for another minute.
8. Add chopped dill to the prawns in the sauce. Mix everything together.
The prawns are ready.
🌸 If you are cooking fresh shrimp, then fry them in a pan for 2 minutes and then simmer under the lid for 2-3 minutes.
⚡ This is to subject shrimp long heat treatment is not recommended, as they become tough and rubbery.