1. Cut the eggplants into strips, salt and leave for 30 minutes to give juice.
2. Then rinse them in running water and place them on a paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
3. Transfer the eggplants to a dish, add the olive oil and stir.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, put eggplants and place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
5. Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
6. Grate Parmesan cheese on a fine grater.
7. Finely chop the parsley and green onions.
8. Add a pinch of dry basil and garlic to the mayonnaise, passed through a press. Mix. The salad dressing is ready.
9. Mix all the ingredients, season the salad with the dressing.
10. Salad decoration: put an inverted glass in the middle of the dish, spread the salad evenly around it.
We remove the glass. Narrowly cut the half of the tomato into half rings. Form a rose and place it in the center of the salad.