1. I wash pepper, tomatoes, green beans, cucumber, parsley, dill and green onions.
2. Cut off the tails on both sides of the green beans. Cut into 2-3 parts.
3. Boil water for cooking beans.
4. Cook the beans for 5 minutes from the moment of boiling, then cool without broth.
5. We clean a clove of garlic. My and finely crumble it.
6. Crumble the pepper and cucumber with medium pieces.
7. Finely chop parsley, green onions, dill and black olives.
8. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
9. Mix the ingredients with the addition of cold-pressed oil.
10. Salt and add ground black pepper to taste. Mix it up.Note: Green bean broth can be used for other dishes, as it contains many macro-and microelements. If you want even more folic acid in the salad, then you can use green pepper.