A salad with a lot of green ingredients containing a lot of folic acid, which is useful for maintaining many processes in the body in a normal way. If we consider that September has come, which is more stressful for many, then this salad should be added to your menu to calm down and improve your well-being. It can also be served as an independent dish, since green beans are rich in vegetable proteins.
1. I wash pepper, tomatoes, green beans, cucumber, parsley, dill and green onions.
2. Cut off the tails on both sides of the green beans. Cut into 2-3 parts.
3. Boil water for cooking beans.
4. Cook the beans for 5 minutes from the moment of boiling, then cool without broth.
5. We clean a clove of garlic. My and finely crumble it.
6. Crumble the pepper and cucumber with medium pieces.
7. Finely chop parsley, green onions, dill and black olives.
8. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
9. Mix the ingredients with the addition of cold-pressed oil.
10. Salt and add ground black pepper to taste. Mix it up.Note: Green bean broth can be used for other dishes, as it contains many macro-and microelements. If you want even more folic acid in the salad, then you can use green pepper.
The finished salad can be decorated with cucumber and tomato.