Cheesecakes on oatmeal porridge with banana (on quail egg). These cheesecakes are very tender and satisfying. The oat flakes added to the composition give them airiness and uniqueness. Mothers of babies should like it. They are prepared very quickly.
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 200 gram Cottage cheese Strained through a sieve
- 3 tablespoons Oat flakes grind in a blender or immediately take a fine grind
- 3 tablespoons Flour wheat / Flour
- 1 piece Quail egg
- 1 pinch Vanilin
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 piece Banan
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower oil
- This recipe is very fast and simple, besides a couple of steps can be completely skipped. This recipe takes me exactly 20 minutes. Now about everything in order. Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve so that there are no lumps. I finally found the perfect ready-made option in the store, so I'll skip this moment. In a blender, grind the oat flakes (or immediately take a fine grind). Then add the banana and turn it into a homogeneous mass.