Do you remember cookies "Nuts" from your childhood? Stuffed with boiled condensed milk, remember? And I remember and bake this delicious dessert several times a year. But recently, on a foreign culinary website, I came across a recipe that interested me very much. It seems to be the same shells, but inside the filling is based on custard, hazelnut and rum. Interesting? Come on in, we'll try it!
|Cook Time||120 minutes|
- 400 gram Flour wheat / Flour
- 100 gram Potato starch
- 2 pieces Chicken eggs
- 100 gram Sugar
- Vanilin to taste
- 250 gram Butter cold
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 250 gram Milk the fat content of 3.2%
- 1/2 glass Sugar
- 3 pieces Chicken eggs
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 tablespoons Flour wheat / Flour
- 230 gram Butter softened at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Rum
- 1/2 glass Hazelnut
- Let's start with dessert, prepare custard, because it will take several hours to solidify. Pour the milk into a small saucepan, add half the sugar and heat over low heat until boiling. Mix it. In a separate bowl, whisk the yolks, salt, vanilla and the other half of the white sugar. You can do this with a hand whisk.
- Pour the yolk-milk mixture into a saucepan with the rest of the milk and heat, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened. It took me about 5-7 minutes. It is important to remember that the finished custard turns out liquid. We check the readiness of the cream as follows: dip a wooden spatula in the cream, and then run your finger along the spatula. If a clear trace remains, then the custard is ready.
- Everything is simple with the dough, especially when there is such an assistant as a food processor. Install a knife for chopping food. All the ingredients for the dough, except eggs, are loaded into a bowl (cold butter should be cut into cubes in advance). Turn on the combine for a few seconds (speed "1") so that the oil and dry ingredients mix.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Or you can prepare the dough in advance along with the custard and store it in the refrigerator until you use it. If suddenly the crumbs "do not want" to gather into a lump, add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water. Although with so many ingredients, you won't need water.