Tender and soft lollipops or even small cakes made of dates and pistachios. This dessert will be a great treat on holidays. Offer date sweets with a cup of fragrant tea or coffee or even a glass of sparkling wine! Some of the sweets can be wrapped in snow-white (paper) cuffs, put in a beautiful gift box - what is not a gift?! Please your family and friends, treat them to delicious and colorful sweets prepared with your own hands!
|Cook Time||50 minutes|
- 300 gram Dates weight with stone
- 200 ml Rum for soaking dates
- 100 gram Cookies butter, sugar
- 350 gram Pistachios peeled, not salted
- 100 gram White chocolate
- 50 gram Cream (20%)
- In a bowl, add the dates and cookies to the chopped pistachios (break into pieces). Mix all the ingredients into a homogeneous mass (the combine perfectly coped with this work, at the 2nd speed it worked for 2 minutes without a break). Dry mix: pitted dates -270 g . crushed pistachios -250 g. cookies -100 g .
- Preheat the cream, add white chocolate to them, mix well until smooth. Remove the knife from the bowl of the combine (! carefully, very sharp), mix with the melted chocolate (it is convenient to stir with a wooden spoon with a long handle, since the mass is very viscous). Transfer the resulting mixture into a container, close the lid and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.