|Cook Time||90 minutes|
- 60 gram Fruit puree I punched prunes 70 g with 3 tbsp of hot water
- 60 ml Cream (35%)
- 10 gram Glucose syrup maple, honey, invert syrup
- 125 gram Dark chocolate
- 10 gram Butter
- Paprika sweet smoked is better, to taste
- 100 gram Dark chocolate
- 100 gram White chocolate
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 100 gram Milk chocolate with caramel
- "Dough": The day before cooking, bake a chocolate sponge cake (your favorite) and leave it to dry without covering. I baked it myself, I will give a link to the recipe under the bottom large photos. Cut the biscuit into pieces. P.S. for this recipe, we will need half a portion of this biscuit, so you can bake half, or you can completely, and freeze the other half.
- Glaze: Melt the white chocolate (I do it in the microwave), add 1 tablespoon of oil, stir and cool to 30 * C. Prick a cold ball on a fork and pour icing on top with a spoon. Similarly, prepare a glaze of milk chocolate + 1 tbsp butter and dark chocolate + 1 tbsp butter. Due to the fact that the balls are cold, the chocolate freezes very quickly.