1. Boil the eggs and potatoes until tender and cool.
2. Grate the cheese on a fine grater
3. Finely chop the dill
4. Cut eggs, potatoes and pickles into cubes.
5. I used a 20cm by 10cm cupcake mold to assemble the salad. The form should be lined with cling film.
6. Lay the ingredients in layers.
Layer: Eggs, mayonnaise, dill, pickles, potatoes, mayonnaise, cheese, cod liver.
7. Turn the mold over, remove the food film.
8. Sprinkle the salad with cheese on top.
I do not salt the salad, since there are pickles and the cod liver itself is quite salty.