1. make a marinade: combine water, vinegar, cloves, pepper, Bay leaf, sugar and salt in a saucepan (add salt to taste). Mix and send to the fire, Let it boil and turn off.
2. While the marinade cools down peel the eggplant and cut into their plates.
3. Fry the eggplant in a frying pan until it is gently Golden (fry the first portion of 2-3 plates in vegetable oil, fry the second portion of 2-3 plates without oil and so alternate until we fry all the eggplants).
4. Cut the garlic into slices.
5. each eggplant plate is dipped in the cooled marinade and put in a container, layered with garlic plates. Fill with the remaining marinade. Cover with cling film and send to the refrigerator for a day. The marinade can be stored for up to 5 days! The longer they are marinated, the tastier they are! But we always start eating in a day, because it is very tasty!