In a deep bowl, break the eggs and beat them into a fluffy foam. Eggs should be at room temperature, then they will be better beaten.
Next, we start adding 200 g of sugar. The egg mass should greatly increase in size and become thick.
Then carefully add the flour mixed with baking powder to the egg mixture with a spatula. We mix with a spatula in one direction, so that the egg mixture does not fall in size.
We cover the split form with baking paper and pour out the resulting dough. We send it to the preheated oven to 180 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes (we will look at it when ready).
Prepare the jelly.
1. Soak the gelatin in 50 ml of warm water, so that it completely dissolves and add it to the juice from the canned peaches.
2. The split ring is covered with food film (we make the bottom). Spread the peach halves and pour a mixture of gelatin and juice from the peaches. We send it to the refrigerator, so that the liquid freezes.
Prepare the cream.
1. In a bowl, put the sour cream, the remaining sugar and whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Beat the cold cream until stable peaks.
3. Whipped cream is gradually introduced into the sour cream, and then put in the refrigerator. Until we need them.
Completely cooled sponge cake cut into 2 parts.
We collect the cake in the form.
1. Put 1 half of the sponge cake on the bottom. Lubricate 1/2 part of the cream.
2. Next, we put 2 half of the sponge cake. Cover with cream, leaving the part on the sides.
3. Put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, so that the cream would freeze a little.
Next, carefully spread the jelly with peaches on the cake. Remove the mold and cover the sides with the remaining cream. Sprinkle the sides with crushed nuts.
We put it in the refrigerator overnight, so that the cake is completely soaked. You can serve it to the table.