1. Prepare the breading :
- In a bowl, mix the starch, salt, ground black pepper, and dried garlic.
- My wings and dry well.
- Dip each wing in breadcrumbs and put it in the pan ( you don't need to add oil!)
- Fry the wings until Golden on both sides.
2. Prepare the marinade:
- In a bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, grated ginger, salt, ground black pepper, honey, Apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, and mix.
- Put the fried wings in the sauce and mix.
- Put the wings with the sauce in a heat-resistant form and put them in a preheated oven to 200 gr. for 15-20 minutes.
- Ready-made wings are transferred to a dish and served to the table!