Fish stewed with wild mushrooms and cream can decorate any dinner. If mushroom soups are already cooked, sauces are cooked, mushroom pies are baked, and the supply of mushrooms from the freezer is still not running out, then you can try another option.
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 pieces Fish Fillet of any white fish-Dorado, sea bass, burbot, flounder. I have 2 small river trout
- 300 gram Mushrooms in half the mushrooms and brown champignons
- 1 piece Onion red
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 250 ml Cream
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 50 ml Dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 2 pinches Salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- Let's start with mushrooms. I defrosted the ginger (do not pour out the water from under the mushrooms!) and I realized that they are not enough. So I added the same amount of brown mushrooms. Ideally, of course, only noble forest mushrooms - podberezoviki, podosinoviki-honey mushrooms. But in the absence of such, you can take store-bought ones, but then it would be good to add mushroom powder (ground dried blueberries). In general, chop the mushrooms coarsely. The children as a whole remained intact. Mushrooms should not be pitied, there should be a lot of them, and not for the smell.
- As soon as the mushrooms are browned on one side, put the fish skin on top of the mushrooms. Lightly sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper. You can sprinkle with vegetable oil. Now the extinguishing liquid. I mixed ginger water (it was a pity to pour it out) and soy sauce. I carefully poured it into the pan under the fish, added a little wine, covered it with a lid and left it to cook. It will take 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. The trick is that the fish lies on a mushroom pillow and does not touch the pan.
- While the fish was swimming under the lid, potatoes were being prepared for garnish in a parallel world. This is optional, optional. And I cut the potatoes into small cubes and let them boil properly, then drained the water and added dill and spicy mushroom oil (butter, finely chopped mushrooms, garlic, green onions and a few drops of truffle oil are stored in the freezer). I'm bragging...