Today I will make cutlets according to an ancient recipe that I was taught for the first time in my life. But I will make some changes to this recipe. I will describe the original recipe and today's one. If you are interested, please come in. Cutlets are very tasty, meat and juicy.
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 350 gram Beef
- 50 gram Lard
- 1 piece Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 0,25 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 piece Potato
- 1 slice Pumpkin about the size of a potato
- 2 slices Bread small or 1 slice from a standard loaf
- 50 ml Milk
- 35 gram Chips half a pack of 70 g with onions and sour cream, for breading cutlets
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil or sunflower
- 20 gram Butter
- Recipe-the original: They took beef and added a piece of fat to it. Scrolled in a meat grinder along with onions, garlic, potatoes and a piece of bread soaked in milk. Salt, pepper, knead the minced meat thoroughly with your hands. Covered with a lid and sent the minced meat to the refrigerator to "ripen". From this minced meat, cutlets are extremely tasty and juicy. Usually they made minced meat at night, and in the morning they formed cutlets, rolled them in breadcrumbs, which they also made themselves from dried bread, grating it on a grater. Fry the cutlets in butter. The sunflower oil was unrefined and smelled very good. That's why it wasn't added. This later appeared odorless oil. The cutlets were very tasty, flavorful and juicy. The time for making cutlets in the recipe is given without the time of minced meat maturation. And now the recipe for these cutlets: I made the minced Meat by turning the beef and a piece of fat into a meat grinder with medium holes. The minced meat turned out to be "large". I finely chopped onion and garlic (I like it better in cutlets), sent it to the minced meat. Salt and pepper to taste. I kneaded the minced meat with my hands, covered it with a film and sent it to "ripen" in the refrigerator on the shelf for the night.
- In the morning, I got minced meat. I made a small potato, and departing from the original recipe, I will take another small piece of pumpkin, because it is now its season. I'll soak white bread in milk. I did not have a regular loaf and I took 2 pieces of baguette. The bread will completely soak up and absorb all the milk. With a fork, I will crush it into a homogeneous mass. Grate potatoes and pumpkin on a grater.
- To pyrovate formed patties of minced meat that I am today in the crushed chips. They are potato with onions and sour cream. The idea came to me because there was a bag of these chips that I sometimes buy for children. I took exactly half of the package, which is 35 g. I put the chips in a food bag. I tied it up and used a rolling pin on the Board to chop the chips into crumbs. Breading is ready. Form cutlets and roll on both sides in crushed chips. Put it on the Board. From the amount of minced meat, I got 6 pieces of cutlets, each weighing ~80 g. The breading was all gone, it was enough for exactly these 6 cutlets.
- We begin to fry the cutlets. I will take a frying pan with a large diameter, on which I will fit all 6 pieces of cutlets at once. Warm the pan with olive oil, which can be replaced with sunflower oil without smell. Next, add a piece of butter. When it melts, lay out the cutlets and fry them on one side until a beautiful color. Reduce the heat to a minimum, turn the cutlets over, cover with a lid and fry until ready.