New Year is a family holiday. And there are always children at the festive table. And they are, as you know, fastidious and terrible conservatives! But they are great connoisseurs of beauty and are always happy to have brightly and cheerfully decorated dishes. Even the simplest! Prepare juicy tender cutlets and turn them into mice! Try on the role of a fairy! And there will be no whims at the table!
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 400 gram Beef
- 200 gram Pork
- 2 pieces Chicken thigh without skin and bones
- 2 slices Loaf
- 150 ml Milk
- 12 pieces Mozzarella mini balls
- 1 piece Onion
- 36 pieces Allspice (peas)
- 6 pieces Chips from whole potatoes
- 12 pieces Smoked cheese in sticks or unravel the pigtail
- Stick allspice peas into the minced meat - 2 for the eyes and 1 for the nose. Pour half a cup of boiling water and bake the cutlets in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes. A couple of times you can pour the cutlets with liquid from the bottom of the mold. Then check the readiness of the puncture - if the juice is transparent, it is ready.
- While the cutlets were baking, it was time to cook mashed potatoes. By all the rules, it turns out lush and delicious. Don't forget to use a couple of simple techniques to do this. Be sure to thoroughly drain the potatoes boiled in salted water and let them dry over low heat for a couple of minutes. Chop the potatoes - without lumps! Heat the milk and butter until they are completely dissolved. Slowly pour in the cream milk, stirring the puree with a spatula, until it becomes light.