I love draniki and pancakes. Sometimes I want to eat them on fasting days. Today I have such a wish. I baked pancakes for breakfast. Of course, they are yeast, so it will take more time to raise the dough. Pancakes need to be cooked as much as you can eat with fervor from the heat. In my youth, these pancakes were served in canteens, and we liked them, and we ate them when we went to lunch at the nearest canteen. Only they were without vanilla. They were served with sour cream and sugar.
|Cook Time||75 minutes|
- 150 ml Water warm water, 4 tbsp for yeast, the rest for dough
- 6 tablespoons Flour wheat / Flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 pack Vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon Yeast fast-acting, IMPORTANT! yeast must be fresh
- 0,25 teaspoons Salt
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower oil plus for roasting
- Jam for filing
- Knead the dough. Pour 4 tablespoons of warm water into a glass and dilute it with 1 tsp of fresh high-speed yeast. Sift flour into a bowl, add sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and mix everything. Pour in warm water, sunflower oil and mix. It is very convenient to use a silicone spatula. Pour the diluted yeast into the mass, mix again. Cover with a towel and put in a warm place to rise for about 1 hour. I always warm up the oven a little bit.
- The dough has risen. Important: DON'T KNEAD THE DOUGH ANYMORE!!! Bake pancakes. I will use a pancake mold that does not require oil, but I will still pour a little so that the pancakes are browned. Place the pancakes on a preheated frying pan with a large tablespoon. I can fit 5 pieces at a time. Fry the pancakes until they get a beautiful color on one side. Pancakes will grip well and turn over. We'll live on the other side.