Light, fragrant mushroom soup. It is prepared quickly and will benefit. Spelt - this ancient grain has a lighter taste than traditional whole wheat, with a pleasant nutty taste. This grain contains more fiber than modern wheat, which can help the body digest gluten more easily, reduce hypertension and increase the level of "good" cholesterol. Spelt also contains iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc. The soup is also prepared from spelt or pearl barley, the barley is pre-boiled until half-cooked.
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 150 gram Champignons Fresh mushrooms and a small handful of dried porcini mushrooms
- 100 gram Spelt
- 1 piece Onion
- 1 piece Carrot
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Greenery (dry) dry parsley
- 1 liter Water You can use any broth to taste
- 1 tablespoon Sour cream to taste
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom, heat the vegetable oil, add the onion and carrot and fry for five minutes. Add fresh and dry mushrooms and garlic. Fry for another five minutes. Drain the water from the cereals, add to the pan, pour water or broth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add dry parsley. As soon as it boils, turn down the heat and cook until the cereals are ready. My porridge is cooked for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the soup to infuse for 10-15 minutes.