Cut the strips under the bun. 1. Preparing yeast dough:
"I make the dough in a bread maker.
- in the container from the bread maker, I add water, vegetable oil, salt, sugar, and then flour and yeast.
- put the dough on the knead mode for 1 hour.
2. For the filling we will need :
- sausage cut into slices.
- plates of processed cheese.
- herbes de Provence, cream cheese, ketchup.
3. When the dough is ready, grease your hands and work surface with vegetable oil, take a part of the dough and divide it into four equal parts. Each part is rolled out in a square the width can be any I did 20 cm by 20 cm
- Divide the dough visually into four equal squares, leave two squares intact, and cut the other two squares into 5 equal strips as shown in the photo. On one whole square spread the filling: curd cheese, Provencal herbs, melted cheese, ketchup, sausages.
- Cover the filling with a second whole square and press a little on the edges.
- And with the help of strips, we make a plait. (as they weave baskets)
- Cut the strips under the bun. Grease the buns with the beaten egg yolk.
- Preheat the oven to 180 g. the buns and bake for 20-25min. to a rosy color.
Buns are ready, have a nice tea!