|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 300 gram Pumpkin Weight of peeled pumpkin
- 1 piece Carrot
- 1 piece Onion
- 1 piece Celery stalks
- 1 piece Potato
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 0,4 piece Bulgarian pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Greens dry or fresh-dill, parsley, by taste
- 50 gram Hard cheese hard cheese that melts well
- 1 teaspoon Flour wheat / Flour
- Pour hot water 2 cm above the level of vegetables. Turn down the heat, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, until the potatoes and pumpkin are completely cooked. Pour part of the broth into a separate bowl. Beat the soup with a blender until the desired uniformity of the soup is obtained. You can make a homogeneous puree, you can leave the pieces. I do it in a saucepan with a hand blender. Be careful, the soup is hot and may splatter! Bring the soup to the desired density with the help of the cast broth. Return to the stove for a couple of minutes. The soup is ready.
- Pour the soup on plates, it is better to serve the chips separately, everyone will add to their portion of soup to taste. After frying, the cheese acquires a sharp smoked taste. Tender, bright soup and crispy chips. It will cheer you up in cloudy weather! And it's very tasty! If you exclude cheese chips, serve soup with crackers, it is good for vegetarian food, for fasting. Do not add pepper - for children.